- Malcolm Cecil & Robert Margouleff
- Southern Soul
- Blaxploitation Soundtracks
- Synthesised Soul & Futurist Funk: A Journey Through Detroit Techno
- George Clinton’s P-Funk Universe
- James Brown's Extended Musical Family
- Funk from a Jazz Label: Prestige Records in the 1970s
- The 808 Soul of Jam & Lewis
- Norman Whitfield & The Birth of Psychedelic Soul
- Il Suono Del Futuro: Italo-Disco
- Chicago Soul
Harold Heath has worked as a DJ, producer, remixer, performer, ghost-writer, music-technology teacher, freelance music writer and author.
A DJ since the late 80s, in 2001 he began a house music production career that led to a few hundred releases and remixes alongside several years of low-level DJing across Europe. Harold has recorded for Bushwacka’s Oblong Records and remixed artists like J.T. Donaldson and Terry Lee Brown Jr. He released two artist albums and his music has been used on TV ad campaigns.
Having retrained as a music technology teacher, Harold now works full-time as a music writer for the likes of DJ Mag, Beatport, Attack Mag, Roland, 5 Mag etc. His first book ‘Long Relationships: My Incredible Journey From Unknown DJ to Smalltime DJ’ was published in 2021 and he’s currently working on the follow-up. Aside from DJing and making music, he also enjoys listening to, reading about and thinking about music too.